Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2007-01-07

 

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard me right, I finally got my Wii!!!!

I have been tracking Wii's on forums like WiiLoaded.com for a while, but didn't really bother to camp for a few hours just because of some rumors. Then someone mentioned that iTrackr provides pretty accurate updates on availability, particularly for Target. Last night, I found out that it mentioned three of the Targets had Wii's in store, so I went to the one in West Hollywood in the early morning, and Bingo!

I still can't believe it. I played WiiSports for the whole afternoon, and it was as much fun as I have expected, with pleasant surprises (the controller, Wiimote, has vibration and produces sound effects) that ignorant me didn't know. I am so exhausted playing with it now, but man, it was really fun exercise.

I am one very happy boy. Just don't ask me about my dissertation...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?