Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-12-26

 

What I Got for Christmas

Not being able to get Xbox on the cheap (and Wii at all), I had to get myself something for fun. I ended up getting, guess what, a 6-year-old console in PS2. Of course, it has to be a deal to get something this old. I got it from Overstock.com with another 20% off certificate I got from American Express. This makes the price goes from $128.99 to $103.19 and tax free at the same time.

If nothing else, this at least gives me the chance to pick up again the greatest game of all times, the Final Fantasy series I have missed since playing the Japanese version of Final Fantasy VI in Super Nintendo Entertainment System. I still wonder how I could finish the game without understanding the story...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?