Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-11-24

 

Black Friday Sucks

This year's Black Friday sucks. Despite having a long TOBUY list and finally having a bit money to spend, I couldn't find any deal I'm a bit interested, even after spending a whole week looking online and reading newspaper ads. Well, except for the Xbox 360 sold at $100 in Amazon, which was more like an invitation for DDoS attack and was impossible to get.

Actually, the top item is my list is a Wii (notwithstanding its ridiculous name), but it is tough to get. I also want a DS Lite, but everyone seems to stick the price to $129.

Desperate as I was, I decided to go for an iPod. My very first iPod. After all, it is rare to see a sale in Apple Store, and who can resist with it on top of an employee discount?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?