Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-10-06

 

Job Started

I'm so excited about my new job. Why? Because finally, I have my own office!

In my office, I have a nice U-shaped table. Besides standard stuff like individual flat panel for my desktop and ThinkPad, I also have 2 guest chairs and a whole set of stationary (including stapler and staple remover). It really makes me feel like someone important.

Another nice thing in the office is the soda machine. Unlike some other companies that made me an offer, we don't have free soda, but they are sold for $0.25 each. I think this is better than free, because for this price it is not cheap enough that would cause me to drink much more than I should. Moreover, it is a nice way for me to collect quarters for buses.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?