Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-10-10

 

CS page

Bored with work, I aimlessly browsed the CS web page in Rice. Guess what I found? Me!!!

Yes, the shorter guy with white T-shirt and blue shorts. Apparently I was trying to block a shot from the very tall Prof. Rudolf Riedi, aka, Rolf (who by the way speaks more languages than the number of fingers I have on one hand), despite the huge height difference. While it is certain that I couldn't stop his shot, at least I forced him to make a bad shot. Or not. What's truly obvious, though, is that my teammate (the one in black T-shirt) was, as he has admitted after seeing the photo, in a very bad defense position...

Turns out, it is part of the rotating images they display on their front page. A snapshot is taken below as a proof.

Noticed the description? It says, "Student blowing off steam outside of Duncan Hall"...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?