Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-09-17

 

Still Alive

Yes, I'm still alive. Just too tired for updating you folks on how I've been doing.

In order not to overload you with information, I'll first talk about the road trip in this entry; what happened in the last few days will be added as two more separate entries momentarily.

I stayed at my sister's house in Austin as my first stop. This makes the trip pretty short. So unlike last year, I arrived at the hotels in mid-afternoon instead of after midnight. The trip is pretty boring, as it was mostly desert areas. The only thing I can talk about is the night I spent in Tucson, Arizona.

That night I stayed at a 4-star Hilton Hotel, El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort. But it is still nothing comparing to my dinner at Yama, a fine Japanese dinning. There, I ordered a Kobe Ribeye Dinner at a menu price of $65. They use real, authentic Kobe ribeye with light sauce, cooked to perfection. It was so yummy that I have already forgot what else they put on the dish...

Even though I have used a coupon for my dinner, and saved most of the per-diem I got from Symantec for meals, I still need to chip in a bit. But certainly, it is worth every dime I need to pay.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?