Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-09-04

 

Packing and Tinting

Since Symantec pays for my relocation, I use their relocation company, and they are coming to pack my stuff and move them to L.A. for me on Thursday. Despite that, I still pack most of the stuff myself, as I am taking this as a chance to decide what to keep and move to my tiny apartment in L.A. It is probably a good thing to move once in a while, just for the opportunity to reorganize your stuff and throw away your crap. I think it is probably normal that you don't know how much crap you want to throw away until you move.

After road trip maintenance, another thing I'm going to do on my car before leaving is tinting. This is probably going to save me quite some on gas through the desert area on the route. I already start to dislike California a bit though, as it has a very restrictive law on the level of tinting you can do. Let's see if my impression is going to improve once a get there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?