Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-09-19

 

Life in L.A.

I had been very busy and feeling tired buying furnitures and electronics. Proof? I had three consecutive lunches in Ikea and Costco. Granted, Ikea has great meatball plates and Costco has its famous pizzas, they are not the ideal places for food when you are in L.A. with so many choices for Chinese food. Particularly when I stayed in Hilton San Gabriel, located at the heart of Chinatown area. I did have some great Hong Kong-style and Chinese breakfasts, dinners, and snacks.

Another interesting thing you can do in L.A. is to look at the people around – you never know if some Hollywood celebrity just walked by. I was in Century City Mall the other day on my way to admire Mac Pro when I saw one (70% certainty): Holly Marie Combs (it might help you to remember who she is if I told you she's the eldest sister in the Charmed)...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?