Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-09-29

 

Espresso Machine

I have been eyeing for an espresso machine for quite a while. Usually pretty expensive, they easily go over $100. Not the kind of money I'd like to spend, even on a machine I'm going to use at least daily.

I finally nabbed this Krups Coffee and Espresso machine for less than $60 (no sales tax too, thanks to Amazon; it is much harder to avoid sales tax, now that I'm in California). But once I had this, I needed to keep buying. Espresso beans. Syrups. Frothing pitcher. But very soon, I would have saved much more than I spent; I didn't even want to go into a Starbucks the other day when I walked pass one.

The only things I need to worry about now are the caffeine and my gout...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?