Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-08-15

 

Toasty! Not Quiznos Though

I just got this toaster oven. It was the cheapest one I could find with convection. While I have not heard about this Euro-Pro brand before, Amazon seems to have ok review, if you ignore those few that say it stopped working after a bit. I bought this from LNT. It is selling for $49.99. But I used a 20% off online coupon, selected in-store pickup, and went through Mr. Rebates to get $1.6 more back, so it is just over $40 (including tax).

Anyway, I have been using this oven for everything in the last few days. It performs surprisingly well. Today, I even tried to toast a sandwich. It tastes so great that I don't see myself going to Quiznos anymore...

Comments:
How very interesting. All your google ads are about toaster oven when there are so many more interesting things the ads could be about.
 
You know what, maybe toaster oven is the single most profitable industry. Maybe you should jump right into it and start manufacturing ovens...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?