Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-08-02

 

On Driving

Driving in Texas is like in heaven. (Unless when you just started learning and not yet get used to the speed.) Most roads, except a few portion of West Loop, Katy Freeway, and 59, are hardly congested. But I never appreciate that until my house hunting trip in LA. I really like the idea of driving faster than 10 mph on freeways... Anyway, one thing I got after this trip is that I become much more patient.

What I still don't understand, though, is, why every time when I go to Starbucks, there is always some women backing up their cars with one hand on their phone? Is it because their driving is not bad enough with both hands and paying full attention? Or, even worse, they stop in the middle of the driveway blocking everyone to talk on the phone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?