Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-07-13

 

Less Than Two Months

Without really realizing, it is less than two months for me from starting working (this is assuming, of course, that I would have the proper work authorization by then, which I doubt now, but that's another story), yet I keep wasting my time on Winning Eleven.

The thing I like most about WE, apart from being so realistic, is the scoring system after the game, and for players with outstanding performance, there is a one-line description of how he did well. My favorite description is this one:
Confused the opposition defense with unpredictable passing.
This always remain me of Au Wai Lun, probably the top Hong Kong striker for the last decade. However, he is most famous for his "unpredictable" pass, where he passed up an opportunity to go one-on-one to the opposition goalie in favor for passing to a marked teammate in the far end.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?