Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-07-07

 

Free Birthday Buffet

Yesterday was my birthday (yes, you, you still owe me a gift), so it was a perfect time to go to Todai, a pretty good Japanese buffet. It has locations in many places, even including Hong Kong, but I haven't tried them back then. The dinners are quite expensive, at around $24, but it is okay if you go with a friend at your birthday, because (depending on location) you get to eat for free. And they are, hands down, the best Japanese buffet I have ever tried.

I don't want to complain the service, although our waiter seemed to be more interested in talking to other customers than serving us. I do want to say that I have had an on-and-off stomachache the whole day today. Maybe it was the uncooked oyster...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?