Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-07-10

 

Firefox 2

Firefox 2.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate is not supposed to release until tomorrow, but I have been running it for two days. While it does not seem to have resolved much of the memory hogging problem, it becomes much faster than 1.5. Of course, as expected, most of the extensions are not working right now (an awesome exception would be RSRemover), but it also makes a lot of the extensions redundant; that includes Search Engine Ordering, Tab Mix Plus, and SessionSaver. You should definitely check out at least the portable version to see for yourself.

I just hope that Adblock Plus would update quickly. Right now, I am temporarily using the original Adblock. If I become ok with it, I might not convert back to the Plus version...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?