Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-05-22

 

The (Stupid) Man who Said No to Google

(This is really not a big deal, but it makes a fine title.)

That's true, I became a man who said no to Google. Maybe this would be the biggest regret of my life, who knows, but I really can't see myself in five years if I were to join them. After suffering this many years in graduate school, I would turn into a software engineer and start optimizing mail and calendar clients... are you kidding me?

Some day, if Google would conquer the world, I might be sadly calculating how many millions I could have earned. But at least, this doesn't look too promising right now...

Disclaimer: This entry has nothing to do with this article.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?