Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-05-10

 

Returning

So I finally fly back to Houston. I wanted the first flight before 6am, which would be largely empty, but since the reservation process goes through at least two levels of indirection (although I'm not sure what kinds of computer science problem they are addressing here), I ended up getting a 6:55 flight, which was almost full. Since I had no more business in NY anyway, I figured I would arrive to the airport early and standby for the first flight to get a more comfortable seat.

My strategy worked. I am now sitting in a first class seat writing this blog, after finishing my breakfast with omelet, potato, and Canadian bacon. They don't offer red wine this time, probably because... well, it is just a breakfast.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?