Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-05-21

 

Cafe Japon Happy Hours

If you follow this blog closely, you would know that Cafe Japon is one of my favorite sushi places, at least in Houston. It is relatively quiet, at a convenience location, sushi is always fresh and tastes great, and has the best ginger I can find.

Maybe because there are too many new Japanese restaurants opening lately, they have recently extended their happy hours to whole day Sundays. I went there today, and it was pretty empty for lunch hours. However, the price is really unbelievable. Most sushi 1 buck each. Hand rolls 2 bucks each. Asahi beer for 2 bucks. Even appetizer like dumplings, wings, and sirloin wraps are only 2 bucks each.

I can now see myself going there every Sunday for lunch. At least before they stop this insane lunch happy hours.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?