Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-04-19

 

The Trip to La-La Land

Back from the interview, I can only say, impressive! It is a job about spending a couple of quarters working on a new idea and try to build a prototype and put it into a new product. And repeats. Seems to be much cooler than implementing mail and calendar.

I stayed on a hotel three blocks from the Santa Monica beach. Its exact location is on the west end of I-10, a freeway that also goes through Houston. Makes it sound very close.

I did not get an upgrade on the return flight. But I did get another upgrade. The rental car company ran out of midsize and offered me a free upgrade to a convertible (Chrylser Sebring), giving me my first time driving one.

It also turns out, a lot of people there know my boss. I heard many interesting stuff on my interviews... well it was closer to chatting anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?