Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-04-05

 

Holy Shit!

That's exactly what I said this morning, when I was in my parked car preparing to go to school.

I saw my neighbor backing up in the parking area. When I say backing up, I mean all the way. And more. She (of course it is a she) hit the car parked on the opposite side. It was not like her car slightly touches the other car, but it wasn't a severe collision either (I didn't hear anything). What happened was more unbelievable: She did not stop at the moment of collision; her car slowly pushed the other car and forced it to tilt for an angle of maybe 5 degrees. It was almost like she was trying to make a collision while minimizing the damages to both cars.

Finally she stopped, moved a bit forward, and looked back at the poor parked car. Three seconds later, she (of course) left without leaving a note or something.

Now I don't feel safe parking my car around.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?