Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-04-27

 

Difficult Decision

I now know the details on my offer. The numbers are good, comparable to the nonevil company. Their stocks are more attractive, since it is only at about half of their peak. The title is also SDE, albeit it is within their research lab and has the word "Senior." They also want me to start as soon as possible, to the extent that they don't mind paying for my trip back to Houston for my defense if I can join them before that.

But the bad side is that they want decision soon. Very soon. In a couple of days. This is going to be well before the NY interview trip with the Colored Giant. What should I do?

Update: While I can't get them to guarantee to hold the position for me, they do allow me to reply them after the interview, and it would be "very likely" that they would still have the position for me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?