Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-03-04

 

C-Exam, Again?

I thought its over. I mean, I should be done with the c-exam crap already since passing it. I was wrong.

I was, among two others, asked to hold a mock c-exam for someone. This is going to be as formal as a real one. This means holding a straight face for one and a half hours.

But worse, I have forgotten most of the stuff. Given the expertise of the two other "examiners," I guess I need to ask questions on security and, sadly, architecture. So I need to spend some time reviewing the stuff and prepare some questions for the exam. Just like I don't have enough to do. Well, actually, that may be true. Its been a while. I haven't done much lately.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?