Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-03-02

 

Anti-virus?

When I looked for jobs, none of the anti-virus companies was in my target list.

Lately, I've been contacted by one of those, which is also one of the largest software companies. Turns out, they are trying to build a real research lab (i.e., publishing papers!) with locations on both coasts. Given that the colored giant has not had contact with me for a while and it seems that the stock price of the nonevil company is probably not going to go up much, maybe it's time for me to seriously look at other options.

Interestingly, it seems like they also want to lure away my boss. Too bad he is pretty happy with his present job. Perhaps this is why they are now going for the next best thing...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?