Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-02-22

 

Thuy Nguyen

Who is Thuy Nguyen? I have no idea. I wouldn't care if I were not receiving snailmails for her for the last couple of weeks. Somehow someone considered she moved into my apartment, which I have been occupying for the last few years, and put that information in some database. I have received a lot of mails for her, many of them from AE. But it's getting worst. Yesterday, I got a Vietnamese magazine, which the subscription has been "sponsored" by SBCAT&T. Obligatory quote: "Your junk mails. Delivered."

Comments:
what are you going to do with it?
 
What can I do? I've been returning the AE mails, but the crafty sender has even put down "or current resident," meaning I couldn't even return the magazine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?