Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-02-08

 

Gmail Chat

Since their announcement of rolling out Google Talk into Gmail, I have been anxiously relogging my Gmail account every few hours to see if I can use this feature yet. No luck, so far. However, I noticed that some people uses Gmail less frequently already has this feature in the account. It's so unfair!

But once it really appears in my account, there would probably be some issues. Like should I keep opening Trillian or Adium, just for ICQ/YahooIM? Or should I remove the Google Talk account from those programs? Why doesn't everyone switched to Jabber-compatible IMs already?

And what bothers me more is what if I have multiple Gmail pages loaded in different machine/browsers? Would I not be able to see the messages until I swap back to the right window? That would really suck.

Comments:
I think it is realy annoying... I do use Gmail regularly and this new thing startled me! I don't like it. The popups are always in the way!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?