Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2006-01-16

 

RSR 0.2

I have came to the conclusion that counting only on the ads in my blog would not be sufficient. In order to booster the revenue, I have decided to release some software.

The first thing to do, of course, is to update RSR. It has been broken since Firefox 1.5, and I had been too lazy to check the changes in API that broke it. Now it is fixed. I have updated my example to include "current affair" happening in Hong Kong (after the step down of Mr. Tung). Sorry for those of you don't understand Chinese, though.

Comments:
So how many people has downloaded RSR so far?:
 
This is a highly confidential secret. I would only share what I know with my sponsors. To become my sponsor, go to RSRemover and make a donation of at least $10 :P
 
only $10 for a highly confidential secret! that definitely sounds worth! in fact, seems too good to be real.. how can I be sure that I will learn the secret after I become your sponsor?
 
You can only take my words for it. Ain't I trustworthy enough for you?
 
I was thinking that a graduate student working in P2P has something better to say on trust establishment than "you can only take my words for it." =)
 
That has to do with the fact that I have changed my focus to anonymous communication, and with such a system in place, you can't track the reputation of other people anyway...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?