Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-11-14

 

Back From Mountain View

So I'm back from interviewing with the non-evil company. They have a larger variety of questions, basically any kind of questions that can test your computer science knowledge and skills. And the food in their cafeteria really taste great. I wouldn't mind eating there every single day... I'm generally very impressed with their headquarter. The only disappointment I had was that my rental car is Ford Taurus instead of the suggested Hyundai Sonata. I like Hyundai.

Weird things do happen that day. Like before going to the interview, I got an email from the HR person from another company wishing me good luck. And during the interview, I got a phone call from yet another company wanting to schedule my interview...

Comments:
Did you answer phone calls from the other company when you were being interviewed???
 
Of course I did. How else would I know what the call was for?

But it was lunch, and I was told that I would not be evaluated during lunch.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?