Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-10-20

 

Sushi at Campus

I know for a while that the convenience store right next to Smoothie King and the new sandwich place that replaced Subway at Rice has sushi, but I never realized that their sushi is from Cafe Japon, the best sushi place within 10.371[1] miles from Rice. Now that I know, I have to try it out very soon.

[1]Why 10.371? Because I say so. Nah, this is just arbitrary. I don't really know if there is another sushi place around is better than it. Maybe Musashino in Austin is better. Anyway, just don't post comment to ask where the number comes from.

Comments:
In case if you wonder, I tried, and it sucks. The rolls are not very fresh, and they don't even seem to be carefully and craftly made...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?