Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-09-30

 

Phat Ky

Don't be misled into thinking that this is a Vietnamese place. It is a Chinese restaurant close to Sugar Land, albeit with a Vietnamese taste.

What's so special about this place is its waiter. After ordering three dishes of meats, he suggested ordering a dish of veggie. After I said no, he still asked, "are you sure?"

And then when I asked for the check at the end, he looked at the pot of (very hard and overcooked) tofu and asked if I wanted to have it to go. I said no, and guess what, he still asked, "are you sure?" And then later when he gave me the check, he asked again, "are you sure you don't want to have the tofu to go?"

How could he be so annoying?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?