Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-08-05

 

Free Lunches

Probably because my work is too hard, our VP has invited two young professors in operational research to visit us and give us some hints. It is easy for our VP to invite them, as they are actually his former students.

They indeed made some very good suggestions, forcing me to work on some summations on triple integrations on convolutions (this can't be confidential, can this?). But if you know me, you know this is hardly the reason I write about it.

In the last few days, I had free business lunches, and being in the International District, I had Thai, dim sum, sushi, you name it. I just wonder, why can't there be more people coming to solve my problems for me and bringing me free lunches?

Comments:
what does VP stand for?
 
Vice president.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?