Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-08-04

 

Free Car Rental

I was about to get a rental from Enterprise, as they were having a promotion for only $29.97 for three weekend days, when I realized that I could get free rentals from the company. Well, I knew about this benefit, but thought that as I chose to drive to Seattle, this is not going to be available for me. I was wrong.

The company is partnered with Avis for providing rentals. So instead of my deal, the company paid twice the price. Anyway, the point is not about the price, as I couldn't care less how much someone other than me paid. I also spent what I would pay on parking.

What I care, though, is that this gives me the chance to fool around with a Korean car. A Hyundai Accent, to be exact. I have heard enough good things about Korean cars (except Kia), that I would be tempted to get one, if I ever want to buy a new car.

My experience? The driving was fantastic. Probably better than an average Japanese car. The design is also convenience and comfortable. The only drawback, though, is that the interior materials give you a slight feeling that they are pretty cheap. But once you start driving, you'd probably forget that.

On top of that, according to this, Hyundai is on the top of the list in terms of reliability, my biggest concern, ranked right between [my favorite Lexus] and Mitsubishi.

With hybrid cars coming out from Hyundai soon, unless I become rich enough to get a Lexus, Hyundai would probably be the best choice...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?