Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-08-21

 

Boss Gets Money

So my boss got some new funding, probably enough at least until I graduate.

It's amazing, though, to learn that
[Our] group will compare and test a range of software technologies that voting systems designers might employ to help identify software bugs and security flaws, both during development as well as during the post-production certification process... [Our] group will consider hardware technologies that might make voting systems more resistant to tampering.
Please, I'm begging, don't make me do any of these... I will use my trump, that I'm the only foreigner in the group, that my presence would be a potential threat to the national security, which would change the color of the Threat Condition.

(And yes, I am a secret admirer of the wonderful idea on coloring the level of national security threat; it's more fun than looking at rainbows!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?