Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-06-28

 

Intern Raft Trip

By now, you must be very interested in the intern activities I mentioned (if not, too bad, but I get to decide what you want to read here). It was a raft trip on the Skykomish River by Wave Trek. Great for me, since I haven't done any exercise other than walking the hills since arriving to Seattle.

After a pretty funny safety video, we spent the whole afternoon rafting on the river (not in the river :), which is about 10 miles. The rafting was typical, just physical and tiring afterwards. Maybe there would have been more fun if our guide concentrated more on guiding us rafting rather than bashing Bush or helping people on other rafts.

When I got home I realized that my whole back became red and itchy. The safety wet-gear was too tight :(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?