Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-04-13

 

The Old Heidelberg

I went to this German restaurant last night. The potato soup is spicy and pretty good. I also had the Sauerbraten, pretty good too, a bit too sweet for me though, but I guess it is authentic. But the service is really sloooooooow (European style?). Even though there were only 3 or 4 tables, we had to wait for 15 mins for the waitress to collect our dishes after we have finished our dinner. The overall experience was fine, but I guess this is the kind of place you only go very occasionally...

Labels:


Comments:
"we"? who are "we"?
 
For the "anonymous" visitor hiding behind umd proxy: "we" include me. And count twngan in too. BTW, Johnny was also there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?