Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-03-01

 

Another one

Here comes another one. I guess I should post all of them here. Based on the level of weirdness of the poor writing and the fact that some sentences are identical to the other one, I suspect that they follow some "standard reference"...
Respected Sir,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate student in the department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India. I am on the look out for a challenging and creative summer internship during the period May to July'05 that would allow me to hone my skills in my areas of interest and also add on to my existing knowledge and curiosity in those areas.

My areas of interest include Software engineering, Networking and Operating System. My devotion and commitment towards my work and ability to complete the assigned job in allotted time would help me to do justice to any project that I am assigned.

I would like to do project under your supervision. Given a chance, I would be displaying exemplary dedication and utmost sincerity towards the work assigned to me and would also be doing a sufficient level of homework on the work that i am expected to do before coming to work under you.I believe i would be able to contribute as well as learn if i get the opportunity to work under you.

I shall be greatly obliged if my appended resume herewith provides the necessary additional information in this regard.

Looking forward for a positive reply.

Yours sincerely,
Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx@cse06.itbhu.org
3rd Year, Bachelors of Technology,
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Institute of Technology,
Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi
India

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?