Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-02-27

 

Oh my Mac Mini

I really thought that I'm going to get a Mac mini, but it turned out I am going to stuck with my old desktop at home...

Long story short, I've been have problems of random rebooting on my old desktop, particularly when I'm playing games. I've been so fed up with it, I thought that I'm really going to do something with it (read: throw it away and get a Mac mini). Before that, I opened the case to have a look, and realized that it was overheating just because of the dust on the CPU fan... I wanted to post a nice picture here, but I have lent my camera to a friend for the weekend. Too bad you cannot see my clout of dust here...

Comments:
Yeah, sorry about that, I guess it would have been more useful to you, especially since I took a grand total of ZERO pictures.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?