Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2005-01-04

 

Switched to Open Proxy

I'm fed up running a ssh to HKU just to forward http traffic so that I can visit web sites that are free only within HK. So I finally dug up some open proxies in HK and use them instead. This is my automatic proxy configuration that would forward all traffic to website.com to my three hand-picked open proxies. Nothing complicated here, just in case anyone could make use of it. Remember to replace website.com to whatever web site you wish to use the proxies.
function FindProxyForURL(url, host)

{
if (dnsDomainIs(host, '.website.com'))
{
return 'PROXY 202.67.155.247:8080; PROXY 202.130.84.133:80; PROXY 203.198.78.241:80';
}
else
{
return 'DIRECT';
}
}

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?