Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2004-12-24

 

It Snows, Finally

Been in Houston for more than 3 years, today finally it happens. Apparently this is the first time in Hosuton since 1996. It doesn't stick to the ground, but still. Seeing it snows is one thing I've experienced before, but seeing it happening on the place you live is definitely a different experience. I like snowing so much, I just can't see why I'm not moving to a colder place after graduation.

I've decided to pick up tennis again, and got myself some rackets. The bad part about shopping around today in Christmas Eve, though, is that there is this annoying thing around everywhere. What's this called, again? Um... Oh, right, people! Always distasteful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?