Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2004-11-23

 

About the C-Exam

Ok, I have calmed down now. The exam was actually harder than I have expected, and there were a few surprising questions:
  1. Some questions on Pastry, instead of "fundamental" questions on general systems areas.
  2. A question on language security, which I know virtually nothing about.
  3. Enumeration of possible new features you can bring with a specific piece of hardware, more on testing creativity than knowledge.
  4. A question on whether I have read a specific narrow paper in security. Of course, I haven't.
  5. A question on how to hack a remote machine!
But regardless, I don't care anymore. I only have a PhD dissertation to worry about now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?