Support this blog. Buy from Amazon!

2004-11-11

 

2nd Interview

I have the 2nd round of interview today (yeah, I'm a bit surprised to that too). Got a few algorithm and data structure questions, nothing particularly hard. But I think maybe I was a bit nervous (excited?), sometimes I answered the question right away without first asking for clarifications and thinking. Regardless, he seemed to be surprised to know that I'm more of looking for an internship right now. I expected that as they seemed to be interviewing me for a position of software development engineer with a title of technical program manager...

I also received EQ2, finally. Not for me, I can't afford spending time playing it. It's really a pain in the ass, though, to upload the 12 CDs to the real player/investor...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?